Saturday 29 March 2008

Real life rickrolling?

On Thursday night, I decided to get out of my cave and go out with my colleagues and co-workers for a couple of rounds of bowling and karaoke. Being led into a false sense of expertise from extensively playing Wii Sports, I proceeded to comprehensively get my arse handed to me.

But that is not the purpose of this post for the fun part was the karaoke.

After gaining some liquid courage and belting out a couple of tunes myself from a mediocre list of songs (no metal or rock, boooo! I would've loved to belt out some AC/DC), I subversively added to the playlist, and consequently had to endure the most satanic rendition of Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up". A real-life rickroll, if you will.

Now if only that was captured on video instead of me singing a duet of "The Bad Touch" by the bloodhound gang, it would've made for epic rickrolling material =)

No comments: